Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Dolce Vita! Dolce Devergo!

Buongiorno! :)

Today's post won't be about an original Hungarian brand, but it is strongly Hu related, as the company's headquarter is in Budapest and online ordering and delivery is only available for Hungary.

I also felt that this brand was a nice follow up on my last post, because of the Italian-Hungarian link. DEVERGO was founded in Italy, the 80s and design is still based in Italy, with Italian designers, however, they based their main operations in the Hungarian capital and mostly sell their merchandise in Central-, Eastern-Europe.

But to be honest, I just really really wanted to show you these shoes guys! :D I love them! I must have them!



Hahaha, so just saying a bit of the brand before I show you more awesome stuff...
Devergo is a leisure street wear company, using high quality raw materials (often leather), aggressive colouring and hard washing techniques. (well, I love the brand but this doesn't sound too environmentally friendly to me. :(........) The brand's main focus is on shoes and jeans, but they offer all kinds of apparel for both men and women. However, I personally feel that the brand image is more masculine and that they have a bigger focus on their male customers...

Anyway, let us see more and fall in love....<3


hm, I don't know how appropriate it is to say this here, but we all love this guy Ladies, don't we? :D










and the partner of my beloved pair above!












All images in this post have been taken from http://www.devergo.com


Brand conclusion: No drugs, no nuclear power, Just love! :)

So guys, this was a photo dumping, because I got so excited about imagery but go and have a look for yourselves at http://www.devergo.com.

And don't be disappointed if you really like something but has no budget to visit Budapest for the sake of a pair of shoes ;) I am going home for the Christmas holidays, so don't hesitate to contact me if you want a personal delivery. :D ;)

Have a lovely week! And please share your opinions!
Which were your favourite styles?

keep chic!





No comments:

Post a Comment