Pages

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Video reflections

Hello hello out there!

Weeks later I have decided to look back on the amazing event I was honored to join back home in Budapest and took a video reflection on the Toni&Guy Fashion Week Budapest. The videos might be amature, might be blurry, but show what I saw, from that angle, with no edition or masking. And above ALL. THEY ARE MINE. MY MEMOAR OF A LIFE TIME EVENT. MY PRECIOUS MEMORIES OF SEEING THESE DESIGNS FROM THE FRONT ROW AND FEELING PROUD FOR OUR HOME DESIGNERS.

I don't wish to say much, as I am slowly realising that I am not much of a writer, but a visualiser. I am simply here to present these brands and cheer upon them if I feel so. But I leave judging and opinion making for you guys.

Hope you enjoy. (Unfortunately I took no video of KATA SZEGEDI)







JE SUIS BELLE


ANDA




NANUSKHA




USE UNUSED




FOR A CHICER HUNGARIAN FUTURE!

love,
Judy *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment