Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

My Devergooolies!

Hello out there!

Despite the weather I hope this is a great day for all as I see today through the glasses of a 12 hours beauty sleep. This day cannot be bad anymore. :)

Having a day off from work finally gives me the chance to share an exhilarating purchase I made back home. If you have read my Dolce Vita! Dolce Devergo! post earlier last year then you might remember my enthusiasm for a pair of colourful sneakers. Well! They are mine now! :) Had to make a rather long trip and cross Budapest for them, but it worth the journey. And I had the chance to witness the secret operation headquarters of Devergo. :DD Check out my spy photos ;)

the bag with treasure inside

headquarters

i loved the interior style, muted colours, industrial chic

have you ever seen a tap coming from the roof? :D and a red sink?

here it is! my coolies!





Ah, they make me feel so energetic! Can't even sit on my bum anymore! off to live life!

Hope you will have an active day today as well!

:****


No comments:

Post a Comment