Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Back on the horse!

Gooooooooood Morning World!

First of all my apologies for being absent from here for sooooooooo looooooong but I am after a crazy week, that apparently just flew into another crazy week without any break. :P great. -.-' This is the hard life of students juggling uni, work, friends here, friends abroad and sleeping withing 24hours and 7days a week.
But you realise it worths it, when after complaining about your life generally to your Mum on skype, she suddenly, out of the blue tells you: 'OMG. You became an adult.'
It sort of took me by surprise as I am 22, living alone since more than 2 years and Mum just saw me a month ago. (Apparently I was still a kid back then. :P) But very well! I am a real grown-up now, according to her and I got so excited over my new ADULT myself and life that I had to share this LIFE-TIME-MOMENT with you guys. :D
This kinda made me nostalgic, so here is a pic from the days of my youth :p as a model in Hungary.




But going on with this blog, as some of you may have noticed, I have changed my header again and I am still arranging settings around. So please bear with me until I figure out my style and the DOs and DONTs of blogging.
I've just decided to post here my old header, as I worked a lot on it, and even though I don't wanna use is anymore (or shall I?), I kinda find it a shame not to have it here at all.





And now really getting back to the topic of this blog, my very next Hungarian brand post is to come today.

See ya very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment